Hello Everybody!

A forum for the proverbial airport bum who just wants to talk about anything and everything related to flying. Introduce yourself here !!

Flaps
Class G

Hello Everybody!

Post by Flaps »

My name is Bob and I live in Rosendale, Wisconsin. I have always dreamed of one day learning to fly an airplane. Inspired by a good friend I started lessons. He also told me to take a look at Van's website and this caught my interest so I ordered an info pack, then the preview plans for an RV4. I joined EAA and signed up for the sheet metal class this January. So ya'll will see me lurking around from time to time. I think this is the perfect format for information sharing during a build. I also plan to get involved in a local EAA chapter.

Snap
Class D

Post by Snap »

G'day Bob,
Welcome to a new life. There are a lot of us out there and I think that you have done a great thing. You will make great friends and there will be fun time to be had. I'm all the way from Australia and we have fun down here.

Good on ya mate! :)
RV-7A Emp
I would rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy.

Flaps
Class G

Post by Flaps »

Thanks Snap, Back in 1982 I had the pleasure of visiting down under while cruising the South Pacific on the U.S. Navy frigate Marvin Shields FF-1066. We visited Sydney, Adelaide and Albany. I remember the people would call the ship and invite sailors to dinner and hunting. We even had a guy go AWOL because he fell in love.

spikescopilot
Chief Rivet Banger

Post by spikescopilot »

Oooops.. missed one! Sorry 'bout that...

:welcome: :newbie:
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Spike's Co-pilot

http://www.nothingnoteworthy.com (Just another blog)