Hello Forum

A forum for the proverbial airport bum who just wants to talk about anything and everything related to flying. Introduce yourself here !!

Anonymous

Hello Forum

Post by Anonymous »

Hi All,
I met "Spike" at Oshkosh while working my booth for Aerotronics. He invited me to check out your site. Ive been looking around at it today and am impressed. I've been a loyal follower of other boards and enjoy sharing, helping and learning from others.
A bit of information about myself. I am the production supervisor in charge of the experimental division at Aerotronics. We are an avionics shop in Billings Montana that as been in the business for 47 years. I have been designing and building avionics packages for experimental aircraft for almost 11 years. I don't claim to be an expert, but I have been around the block. I hope I can be of assistance to anybody here that has any questions and learn more about the RV community. I hope to one day be a rivet banger myself!!

Jason Smith

Spike
Chief Rivet Banger

Post by Spike »

Welcome Jason :welcome:

I am really glad that you could stop by. I am assuming by that last comment that you are considering building something? At least you won't have to worry about how to do the panel :)

Spike
http://www.rivetbangers.com - Now integrating web and mail!
Current Build: 2 years into a beautiful little girl

Cherokee Driver
Class E

Post by Cherokee Driver »

Welcome...you will love it here. The builders are great folks and you won't find a better place to share information.

Personally I am a slooooooow builder, and I find great inspiration from the rivitbangers. Spike and Patti run a 1st class operation as well.

I am looking forwd to reading posts in your area of expertise.

Again welcome.

CD
RV-8A
Wing Kit (Slow Build...very slow build)
Home of "Skunk Works, Wisconsin Branch"
"Glacial Pace...but lovin every minute of it!"

hydroguy2
Class B

Re: Hello Forum

Post by hydroguy2 »

Jason wrote:.......in the business for 47 years. I have been designing and building avionics packages for experimental aircraft for almost 11 years. I don't claim to be an expert, .............. I hope I can be of assistance to anybody here that has any questions and learn more about the RV community. I hope to one day be a rivet banger myself!!

Jason Smith
with those credentials, I'm going to go out on a limb here and label you as "Expert".
so welcome to Rivetbangers....you bring your knowledge, we"ll bring ours
Brian
Townsend, MT

lancef53
Class D

Post by lancef53 »

Great to have you on board!! I am from right next door in ND.
RV 8
First Flight--4-3-2010