RV Mini Series by Restless Crow Studios

A place to share flight experiences of any kind. Looking forward to our first "first flight" post.
Vlad
Class E

RV Mini Series by Restless Crow Studios

Post by Vlad »

My good buddy Wade and I flew from Portland OR to Palmer Alaska early June 2018. Wade started composing episodes on YouTube. Please take a look. I wish I knew which camera he chose for the cut I would keep my mouth shut :grin:

Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hfgIessgvJw&app=desktop
RV-9A N666BK flying 4,500+ hours since 2011

catmandu
Class G

Re: RV Mini Series by Restless Crow Studios

Post by catmandu »

Awesome! Wade has mad skilz, you have mad travels. A match made in heaven.

I subscribed to his channel. I never do crap like that. Looking forward to the series, I did not even cheat by looking at his 'raw' videos.
Mike @ W29 & KMEV
RV-6A SOLD
Super-8, say no more

captain_john
Sparky

Post by captain_john »

Wade,

Another superb job!

Maybe I will catch you sometime this August? As you may know, I’m in Alaska now making my way back home via Oshkosh.

Keep in touch!

:mrgreen: CJ
RV-7
Garmin G3X with VP-X & a TMX-IO-360 with G3i
It's all over but the flying! 800+ hours in only 3 years!

RestlessCrow
Class G

Post by RestlessCrow »

CJ! Vlad just sent me a link to this as I'm working on the next in the series! THANK you sir!

RestlessCrow
Class G

Post by RestlessCrow »

catmandu wrote:Awesome! Wade has mad skilz, you have mad travels. A match made in heaven.

I subscribed to his channel. I never do crap like that. Looking forward to the series, I did not even cheat by looking at his 'raw' videos.

Mike, THANK you for the subscription. I'm sitting at computer working on the next right now. Like, literally right this second.

If anyone wants a personal videographer.... you can pick me up at 12N..... just sayin'.... lol

RestlessCrow
Class G

Post by RestlessCrow »

Vlad wrote:My good buddy Wade and I flew from Portland OR to Palmer Alaska early June 2018. Wade started composing episodes on YouTube. Please take a look. I wish I knew which camera he chose for the cut I would keep my mouth shut :grin:

Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hfgIessgvJw&app=desktop
Vlad- be prepared to laugh at next "episode". I'm in the middle of editing right now, and there's some humorous moments, attempting to leave Centralia....

Vlad
Class E

Post by Vlad »

I am prepared. The whole trip was meant to be a bit humorous. Perfect weather, smooth running engine, great copilot what else to wish for...
Wanna go again in 2021? :grin:
RV-9A N666BK flying 4,500+ hours since 2011

RestlessCrow
Class G

Post by RestlessCrow »

As Promised, Episode Two is ready to view. I worked overtime all week at work, and came home and worked overtime on the video to get it posted. Vlad posting the first, was the kick in the butt I needed to get the second one finished. Second one was much easier to edit because I didn't have the gazillion picture slide show in the beginning.

Fly along with us. See what it's like. The good AND the bad.. (This one has some humorous "bad" moments)

https://youtu.be/MzOglT56FxA

RestlessCrow
Class G

Post by RestlessCrow »

Vlad wrote:I am prepared. The whole trip was meant to be a bit humorous. Perfect weather, smooth running engine, great copilot what else to wish for...
Wanna go again in 2021? :grin:

2021? I'm IN! Lets start planning.