Not much here yet.

A forum for the proverbial airport bum who just wants to talk about anything and everything related to flying. Introduce yourself here !!

Snowflake
Class G

Not much here yet.

Post by Snowflake »

I guess i'm the first registered person other than the owners to post here. My name is Rob and i'm building an RV-7. Currently working on the tail kit, and trying to save for the wing kit. That's about all for now, I guess.

I hope this site takes off, i'd much prefer it to the mailing list format. But it'll need a lot more activity before it becomes a daily stop on my surf list.

svanarts
Air Marshall

Post by svanarts »

I'm Scott and I have a flying RV-4. :lol: I'm still tyring to finish things on it like the intersection fairings and such. Getting it ready for paint (hopefully.)

Spike
Chief Rivet Banger

Welcome ..

Post by Spike »

Welcome snowflake, nice avatar :thumbsup: Your right in that the site is new. Its only a week old or so at this point and like you I hope it takes off as the format is much better than that of Yahoo!. In my opinion anyway. Please feel free to recruit friends and fellow builders. Were looking to have alot of fun here.

-- John

g_e_young
Class E

Post by g_e_young »

My name is Grant and I live in San Francisco. I just got my RV-8 tail kit a few days ago (actually it's a birthday present for my 7 year old daughter). I finished an RV-6 about 8 years ago so I'm both a newby and an old hat at this building thing.

I look forward to this furum becomming a great success!!!

grant-