Please help me raise some money for a great cause!

A forum for the proverbial airport bum who just wants to talk about anything and everything related to flying. Introduce yourself here !!

Brantel
Class B

Please help me raise some money for a great cause!

Post by Brantel »

It is time for me to go public with the next big challenge I have planned for myself... A fundraising effort for the fight against Spinal Muscular Atrophy (SMA) - By supporting the Gwendolyn Strong Foundation (theGSF) which is a nonprofit organization dedicated to increasing global awareness of SMA, the #1 genetic killer of young children, accelerating research focused on ending this cruel disease, and supporting families impacted by SMA and other life-altering conditions. theGSF is an all volunteer organization, meaning 100% of your donation goes toward fulfilling their mission! Please take the time to read my story and plans on the fundraising page linked below. Also please feel free to share this as much as possible. Finally I would like to call upon all my friends, family, co-workers and acquaintances to honor my efforts by donating to such a great cause as the Gwendolyn Strong Foundation!

http://www.firstgiving.com/fundraiser/r ... engeforSMA
Brantel (Brian Chesteen),
RV12-IS, #121606, N912BC - Building Now!
RV10, #41942, N????? - Project Sold
RV-7/TU, #72823, N159SB - SOLD