Is it just my own experience or does Bonaco suck?

A forum to report your experiences with vendors specific to the homebuilt community.
captain_john
Sparky

Post by captain_john »

Those numbers are in line with the do it yourself costs for the most part.

Like I said, I think rolling my own will be the route I am going to travel.

As far as the wrong foot thing goes, that isn't the way I would have explained it. I would probably agree with, "He dropped the ball a couple of times with me".

It just reminded me too much of the dealings I had with Rivethead Aero and their tailwheel link and I didn't want to relive that experience anytime soon.

Anyone who has dealt with him, knows what I mean. I am so glad Darwin picked that ball up and is running with it!

:roll: CJ
RV-7
Garmin G3X with VP-X & a TMX-IO-360 with G3i
It's all over but the flying! 800+ hours in only 3 years!

Bonaco
Class G

Re: Is it just my own experience or does Bonaco suck?

Post by Bonaco »

Sir

Yes we do make lines for the Van's Aircraft series (and for others as well), and I am truly sorry that you feel that we here at Bonaco have not given you the service you rightly deserve. Now while I can be hard to reach at times.....I AM ALWAYS HERE, and I shall be looking into finding whom ever it was that (incorrectly) I was "away and out on a job".

If you care to give us here at Bonaco another try, I shall see to it that your order will fulfilled as fast as possible.

And once again I am sorry that you had a bad experience but believe me.....that is not how I treat anyone within the home built community. Hope to hear from you soon.

Regards,
Brett
Bonaco

PS.
After 10 AM PST is usually the best.

captain_john
Sparky

Post by captain_john »

Wow!

This post goes back SEVEN YEARS AND TWO DAYS!

Hi Brett! Thanks for getting back to me!

:lol:

Everyone sang your praises. My case must have been isolated, but needless to say I got the lines done on my own.

Welcome to the forum! It isn't overly active here, but we do communicate regularly.

Thanks for checking in. Are you building that RV still or is it flying? For that matter, it has been seven years. It could be built and sold by now!

I will let you know if I am in need of your services in the future.

:) CJ
RV-7
Garmin G3X with VP-X & a TMX-IO-360 with G3i
It's all over but the flying! 800+ hours in only 3 years!

TomNativeNewYorker
Class D

Post by TomNativeNewYorker »

Bonaco wrote:Sir

Yes we do make lines for the Van's Aircraft series (and for others as well), and I am truly sorry that you feel that we here at Bonaco have not given you the service you rightly deserve. Now while I can be hard to reach at times.....I AM ALWAYS HERE, and I shall be looking into finding whom ever it was that (incorrectly) I was "away and out on a job".

If you care to give us here at Bonaco another try, I shall see to it that your order will fulfilled as fast as possible.

And once again I am sorry that you had a bad experience but believe me.....that is not how I treat anyone within the home built community. Hope to hear from you soon.

Regards,
Brett
Bonaco

PS.
After 10 AM PST is usually the best.