Cleaveland Tool

A forum to report your experiences with vendors specific to the homebuilt community.
N716DJ
Class G

Cleaveland Tool

Post by N716DJ »

FWIW, I just wanted to say that I have had a very good experience working with Cleaveland Tool and in particular Mike. I've ordered several items from CT and have not been disappointed. A few things that are worth noting are as follows. One, I ordered the rivet removal tool. I unscrewed the top from the barrel and when I went to screw it back in (by hand) it would only go in half way. The threads seemed to be screwed up. CT replaced it with no questions asked. Second, had a question regarding my pneumatic squeezer. Mike took a good bit of time explaining what I was doing wrong and emailed a link to a helpful set of instructions. Finally, CT's web site has some good resources with tips on how best to use the tools. Overall, I've been extremely satisfied. I trust others have had similar experiences?
Jerry Szelc
Working on RV9a Fuselage
http://mysite.verizon.net/rvbuilder/n716dj

captain_john
Sparky

Post by captain_john »

Yes, they are THE BOMB!

The edge roller tool they have which is a modified vise grip is WONDERFUL!

I have been borrowing Wicked Stick's from time to time. It is so much easier to use than other methods!

8) CJ
RV-7
Garmin G3X with VP-X & a TMX-IO-360 with G3i
It's all over but the flying! 800+ hours in only 3 years!

JohnR
Class B

My favorite vendor!

Post by JohnR »

These people are my favorite. Maybe because I order late in the afternoon and get the stuff the next morning as they are only about 125 miles from me. Hopefully I can attend their flyin this year and look over all the RV's to get some ideas.

These folks will treat you right. :)
JohnR
RV-7A - Fuselage - SOLD, just not supposed to be
Numbers 6:24 - The LORD bless thee, and keep thee

cjensen
Whiskey Victor

Post by cjensen »

just placed another order with CAT yesterday. they have come to the top of my list as well! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Chad Jensen
Missing my RV-7...
Vertical Power support
http://verticalpower.com