Oshkosh 2016 planning

A place to plan social gatherings, flying events, etc.
Speed3Guy
Class E

Re: Oshkosh 2016 planning

Post by Speed3Guy »

leffler wrote:
Speed3Guy wrote:Holy Cow I'm looking forward to Oshkosh again! Can't wait to meet those of you I haven't and catch up with those of you I know. My liver is cringing at the thought of running into CJ. We're not making the Otter this year--No point in turning my 1 and 3 year olds (the reasons I've missed 3 years running) loose on all of you. I'll be in HBC for the first half of the week or so, arriving late Saturday or early Sunday. The -8a has found a new home. We'll be in a recently refurbed silver RV-10 that needs a lot of cowling work.

Best,
Guy
I hope you can make the RV-10 dinner on Sunday. There usually is plenty of toddler friendly finger food. There is usually 50-60 RV-10 builders/flyers/wannabes and their families.

I should be arriving around10:00-10:30 on Saturday. I try to park on the eastern edge of HBC.
We're planning on being there Bob. I made the "in" call on some other site. :)
Guy Prevost
Albuquerque, NM
RV-8a Flying!
http://websites.expercraft.com/geprevo/

captain_john
Sparky

Re: Oshkosh 2016 planning

Post by captain_john »

Speed3Guy wrote:Holy Cow I'm looking forward to Oshkosh again! Can't wait to meet those of you I haven't and catch up with those of you I know. My liver is cringing at the thought of running into CJ. We're not making the Otter this year--No point in turning my 1 and 3 year olds (the reasons I've missed 3 years running) loose on all of you. I'll be in HBC for the first half of the week or so, arriving late Saturday or early Sunday. The -8a has found a new home. We'll be in a recently refurbed silver RV-10 that needs a lot of cowling work.

Best,
Guy
Guy,

Looking forward to seeing you again! I didn't bring any Harpoon this time. Only double ipa. I hope that is not a problem!

:wink: CJ
RV-7
Garmin G3X with VP-X & a TMX-IO-360 with G3i
It's all over but the flying! 800+ hours in only 3 years!