bullojm1 wrote:My personal RB secretary (and also the chief RB Photographer) , Painless, has gotten in touch with The Black Otter. Here is some info:
- They do not take reservations, but we can reserve Prime Ribs ahead of time. Everyone pre-ordering a prime rib dinner will get their guaranteed cut and cooked the way they like it.
- In order to reserve the prime ribs ahead of time, they need a credit card (I have no issue using mine). However, we will be accountable to eat what we pre-order.
- In my 5+ times I have gone to the Otter, they have not run out. The only incident I encountered was when they accidentally overcooked their prime rib and the rarest they offered was medium-well
- If people want to go the pre-order route, let me know what you want BY 6/19 (Tuesday) and I will get things in order.
Please indicate what cut you want, and how you want it done.
- Queen Cut 1 bone (approximately 32oz)...........................28.95
- King Cut 2 bones (approximately 72oz)..............................37.95
- Our Super Cut 3 bones (approximately 116+ oz.).......Market Price
Thought I would provide the Otter menu link to help those that are attending decide if they want the prime rib. Like Mike said, I too have never seen them run out, but with a group our size plus the locals, it could happen. Just didn't want anyone to miss out on the experience. the staff member I talked to suggested this procedure. I did this for RB's once before when we had a large group. If anyone is on the fence about it, give the Otter a call, the number Is on the upper right of the menu in blue.
Personal RB secretary?? Man, am I going to have a long week at Airventure. My arm is going to get sore pouring Bullock all those beers!