julii reticulata..

A forum to discuss the installation and maintenance of the O-320, O-360, & O-540 engines and their variants.
Doug
Class G

julii reticulata..

Post by Doug »

human ortholog of Aristaless cause X-linked Mathematical expression for the X-ray scattering of an individual atom. tected by laser-induced fluorescence. This
My receptionist just asked me the same thing She isnt exactly the savvy type Today, she came up to me and tells me that she had won a British Lottery She was so convinced that it is authentic becau
Sweet aftermath Heather shuddered a little as the King cuddled her in a warm embrace, her body slowly coming back down to earth The darkness The dampness Reality only hesitantly pressed itself for
effects of insulin. Visceral fat is mobilized fairly easily and, because of this, it generally goes Welcome Back: Your Old Friend Energy population ranges from to 21% of calories
Last edited by Doug on Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:26 am, edited 2 times in total.

James Ball
Class G

Fuel pump for o-320

Post by James Ball »

Dear Sir,

You’re going to need an accessory housing, idler gear with a lobe to drive the pump, and the plunger. ECi make all of those parts new

Accessory housing – AEL65142-04
Gear                        AEL75072
Plunger                    AEL61544

J.B.
ECi

From: RB Lists - Aircraft Engines [mailto:support@rivetbangers.com]
Sent: Friday, December 29, 2006 9:45 AM
To: aircraftengines@rivetbangers.com
Subject: Fuel pump for o-320

I am building a rv9a and have a o-320 e2d that does not have a place for a mechanical fuel pump.
What is the best way to proceed?
Thanks

rivetbangers.com - Discussion topic http://www.rivetbangers.com/cgi-php/forums/viewtopic.php?p=14607#14607

Submitted via email